HANDMADE AT WOOLSHED CREEK

MY LITTLE PLACE ON THE WEB

Friday, July 9, 2010

carnarvon 2

Promised more photos so here goes....this is the amphitheatre wow.....we walked 10klms to get there then had to climb up the ladders on the outside of the wall mmm...a big challenge for me as i dont like hanging off the sides of things....but
up i went mmm....and hidden on the inside is a 60m deep chamber awesome....


well worth the effort unreal

but then i had to get down my knees were knocking and Mr woolshed creek thought it would be funny to take pics of me coming down with my mother in law because she was just as bad lol....evidence i did it....


but it was fantastic i was so impressed with myself that i pushed through my fear to have a go.....until next time....




















1 comment: