HANDMADE AT WOOLSHED CREEK

MY LITTLE PLACE ON THE WEB

Monday, September 13, 2010

Well fellow bloggers thought i would share what happened to me yesterday......after 20+ years sewing guess who put the machine needle right through her index finger......dont ask how i did it i have no idea but i can tell you it hurt like anything ........then it took a long time to detatch my finger......mmmm i know idiot.......oh well.......will post pics of what ive been sewing(besides my finger lol) and an update tonight.....until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. No I want to see the finger!!! I love that Simpsons episode where Homer sews right through his hand and as he's sewing he says "ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow" ahh classic! That apparently is the only reason my daughter doesn't want to learn how to sew. The Simpsons have a lot to answer for! Hope your finger doesn't hurt too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...that sounds aweful...You poor thing....
    Can't wait to check it out on Saturday...I am sure that photos wont do it justice...LOL....
    Hope it is now ok though
    see you soon
    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH - you know you've got to take care of those fingers. Can't afford to do that.

    ReplyDelete