HANDMADE AT WOOLSHED CREEK

MY LITTLE PLACE ON THE WEB

Saturday, October 16, 2010

winners......

Hey guys guess what you are all winners bubba chenille won the diary and flower pin but i have decided you all get something......caught up with Sue today selina come see me at the next expo if possible and i will give you yours and Terri if you want to drop me an email i will get yours to you thanks for entering.......will post about our eventful day at expo later need a good lay down lol......until next time

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you're too sweet! I'm hoping to have my own stall at the next market (fingers crossed I get the time!!) so I'll come and see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina fantastic we get to see your stuff nice might find a mate for Roger lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Janie, I will treasure my win!

    ReplyDelete